The Flexipay Card
Pocket-sized business finance
The Flexipay Card is an innovative and powerful business funding solution that slots nicely into your wallet. This exciting new product from Fleximize is a great alternative to traditional business banking. Simply apply for the prepaid MasterCard® card and start spending straight away.
Pocket-sized finance in a nutshell
- Hit the ground running with a £500 - £5,000 loan, deployed on your Flexipay Card
- Use for any business purpose including paying bills, suppliers and expenses all over the world
- State-of-the-art online card management tool, so you can manage all business finances in one place
- Free to set up — pay interest only on the amount of your loan you load on to your card
- Control and convenience – there’s no limit on the number of cardholders per business
The Flexipay Card is an innovative and powerful business funding solution that slots nicely into your wallet.
How can I use Flexipay?
The Flexipay Card can be used wherever MasterCard cards are accepted in over 35.9 million locations worldwide.
- You can withdraw money from ATM machines worldwide bearing the MasterCard Acceptance Mark.
- You can spend at any store, supplier or restaurant that accepts MasterCard card.
- Use the card to shop online or make payments by phone.
- Load money to your Flexipay Card and make Card2Card transfers to other Fleximize cardholders using the online banking tool.
- Build up your Fleximize trust rating with Flexipay and when your business is ready, apply for a Fleximize business loan.
Do I fit the criteria?
Our prepaid card is designed for any type of new and established business including start-ups, who need a flexible financing and payment solution.
To qualify for a Flexipay Card you must meet the following criteria:
- Your business is a Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership registered in the UK
- You are a director / owner / partner of the business
Unfortunately Flexipay is not available to sole traders, however it is available to any form of limited company with as little as one day of trading, and information on how to register with Companies House can be found on the gov.uk website.
What does it cost?
We've made Flexipay as cost effective as possible for our customers, with many services free of charge.
*Please be aware, ATM surcharges may also apply
Interest rates start from 1.5% charged on the amount transferred and will be tailored to each business owner.
Apply online in just five minutes, and one of our relationship managers will keep you up to date every step of the way.
Upon approval, you’ll have instant spending capacity via your online card portal and you’ll receive your plastic card within 7 to 15 working days - free of charge. You will also receive an offer of financing deployed directly to your Flexipay Card.
Once the card is preloaded with the approved funding amount, you can use it instantly to pay for goods and services online and in-store.