|£18,000 - £24,000 | Permanent full-time | Ipswich, Suffolk
At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses across the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we kick on into our next phase of growth, we're looking for people that want to help us in our mission to make life better for business owners, with flexible funding and so much more.
Our mission is to make life better for business owners with flexible funding, unrivalled customer support, and so much more. As we kick off our next growth phase, we're looking for a Customer Account Manager, able to think on their feet and with outstanding customer service skills.
You will work within the Direct Sales team and be liaising directly with clients that submit applications to us both directly and through some of our valued partners.
You will be responsible for contacting applicants to promote and facilitate the services offered by Fleximize, obtaining, and verifying information leading to the completion and submission of a full application.
The main purpose of the role is to promote and provide the services offered by Fleximize, leading to the completion and submission of a full application to Fleximize or its panel of lenders.
- To carry out the role in a competent and compliant manner with due consideration to company and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Raise any concerns or issues relating to the role or performance, in a timely manner, escalating to the relevant persons when necessary.
- Ensure that Fleximize is always represented in a professional manner.
- Retaining and promoting excellent customer service, building a solid and effective reputation with our clients.
- Contact applicants by telephone to promote products offered by Fleximize, and its panel of lenders as appropriate.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and always handling all inquiries in a polite and professional manner.
- Contacting clients by phone and email to complete partial applications through the website.
- Collating all documentation needed for an application and gaining an understanding of both the business and reasons that the funding is required.
- Contacting the client in a timely and professional manner.
- To contact clients who submit applications to us via our partners and through our direct channels.
- Collating all necessary documents and information regarding the business and the funding requirement.
- Maintaining contact with the client throughout the application process to provide updates and request any further information needed for a lending decision.
- Contacting the client to provide the reasons behind an application being declined.
- Being able to recognize if any further information can be provided to mitigate decline reasons.
- Promoting Approvity and being able to identify opportunities where an application can be processed further with them.
- Contacting the existing client database to obtain new funding applications.
- Contacting Clients to inform and present the funding offers that have been made to them.
- Explaining the differences between our products and the terms of the loan.
- Making the client aware of our USPs and how these compare with our competitors.
- Managing the client through the completion process.
- Monetising Fleximize rejected applications by referring to Approvity.
- To be able to meet and exceed targets set by the management team.
What we're looking for
Ideally, you'll have;
- Professional and confident ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and forward-thinking, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and remain flexible, when required.
- An excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Good IT skills, and ability to use Microsoft systems.
- Be able to maintain a high level of work whilst effectively completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong sales background, with a proven track record in achieving targets.
- The ability to be able to work well under pressure.
In return you'll get
There are plenty of reasons to join us at Flex HQ. From our modern waterfront office (with a fully-stocked kitchen) to our staff perks, including private medical insurance, employee benefit scheme, and more. We're a friendly bunch at Fleximize, with regular team events and socials, and we’re excited to welcome you into the family. You can expect:
- A competitive salary: we’re committed to equal pay and professional development, so we review salaries annually. We also offer a company-wide pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement: we offer 25 days holiday entitlement, with the added flexibility to buy and sell annual leave days. You get your birthday off too!
- Professional development: career advancement is as important to us as it is to you. We offer training courses and qualifications to develop your skills and knowledge. Taking time to attend webinars and in-person seminars that can help you in your role is also encouraged.
- Healthcare benefits: all team members get private healthcare as standard, which can even be extended to cover your family. We also offer a generous sick pay scheme and company death-in-service insurance
- Perks & discounts: everyone gets access to exclusive discount codes and offers on high-street and online stores.
- Free breakfast every day: our kitchen is filled with fresh fruit, cereals, and other goodies to start your day right.
- Team socials: regular team outings give us all a chance to have fun and relax, whether it’s an escape room, theme park, football match, or evening at the local table tennis bar.
The interview process
Our interview process involves three stages:
- Initial chat/telephone call (15 - 30 mins): once you apply, if your application is aligned to what we're looking for, the hiring manager will invite you for an introductory conversation.
- Face-to-face interview (45 mins - 1 hour): If the hiring manager feels you’re a good fit from the initial chat, you’ll be invited to a face-to-face interview at Fleximize HQ.
- Meet the team: if you get through to this stage, you will be invited to go into the office to meet the team. This will allow both parties to set expectations and ensure the role is a good fit for the candidate.
Ready to apply?
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Want to find out more? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.