At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses all over the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we kick on into our next phase of growth, we're looking for people that want to help the little guys - the local, independent pub, the small hair salon, the family-run construction company.
Working within our Office Support Team, you'll be focusing on administrative duties that primarily support the Relationship Management (Underwriting), Customer Care and Business Development Teams, checking and quantifying supporting application documents, liaising with Business Development and Customer Care teams on any issues, gathering additional information from external sources and making this information presentable for our Relationship Managers.
- Handle all documents related to the loan application, including gathering, checking, and collating throughout the application stage of the loan
- Carry out and analyze credit reports, Land Registry documents, property valuations, business financials, bank statements, and other necessary application documents
- Complete initial application reviews and present this information accurately and concisely to our Relationship Managers
- Helping to respond to customer queries via live chat and email
What we're looking for
Ideally, you'll be;
- Professional and confident with a good understanding of customer service
- An excellent communicator (both written and oral)
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and forward-thinking, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and remain flexible
- Skilled analytically, administratively, and organisationally, good with computers, and have a keen eye for detail
- Passionate - entrepreneurs put their heart and soul into their business, and the least we can do is put OUR heart and soul into helping them
- Hungry - we're growing rapidly, and want people that are motivated by, and want to be a part of, that success
- Personable - we're a diverse and close-knit team, and everyone mucks in together
- Adaptable - ideas are drawn from across the company on things like product updates, web development, and marketing
What we offer
In return, we offer;
- Competitive Salaries. We’re committed to equal pay and professional development, so we review salaries annually. We also offer a company-wide pension scheme.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement - we offer an extended holiday entitlement, with an option to buy and sell annual leave days, just in case.
- Healthcare Benefits - all team members get private healthcare as standard, and this can even be extended to cover your family. We also offer a generous sick pay scheme and company death-in-service insurance.
- Perks & Discounts - everyone gets access to exclusive discount codes and offers on thousands of high-street and online stores.
- Professional Development - career advancement is as important to us as it is to you. We offer training courses and qualifications to help you further your skills and knowledge and allow you to take time to attend webinars and seminars to help you do your job better.
- Free Breakfast Every Day - didn’t your mum tell you to never skip breakfast? Our kitchen is filled with fresh fruit, cereals, and other goodies to start your day off right.
- Team Socials - regular team outings, whether it’s an escape room, theme park, football match, or evening at the local table tennis bar. We also have annual summer parties, with a BBQ, drinks, games, and more.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Still need convincing? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.