Small business loans come in many different shapes and sizes. The amount you borrow will often depend on the scale of your plans and growth projections. While some companies require significant funding to invest in long term projects, others need a quick cash injection to overcome a temporary shortfall. A loan of £50,000 offers small businesses the working capital to seize profitable opportunities, like discounted stock or equipment, or to relieve financial anxieties concerning low cash reserves.
There are plenty of options for small businesses looking to secure a £50k loan. UK SMEs could approach a high street bank, alternative lender, or peer-to-peer platform, most of which include loans of this size in their product range. When choosing between providers, it's important to pick one that matches your speed, offers affordable terms, and that you trust.
Read on to find out more about £50k business loans, what they can be used for, and how to apply with Fleximize.
Why apply for a £50k business loan?
By securing a £50,000 loan, companies aren't limited in their investment opportunities. In fact, many SMEs can utilize the money in multiple areas across the business with cash to spare.
We've delivered £50k loans to company owners across sectors, including shops, hotels, restaurants, and other businesses that need to prepare for peak trading periods. An upfront cash injection allows you to quickly buy stock, refurbish your premises, and increase marketing activities so that you can capitalize on seasonal increases in sales.
Similarly, a £50,000 funding boost can help businesses through quieter times when revenue dips or unexpected shortfalls occur, like a customer defaulting on payment. SMEs can struggle to pay for materials, staff, and bills if there's a temporary decline in money entering the business. To avoid this, it may be useful to have a £50k business loan as a cash buffer.
From hiring more staff to fulfilling new contracts, your business loan can help you make essential improvements to your business that stimulate long term growth.
£50k business loans from Fleximize
We provide fast business loans of £50,000 to UK businesses on an unsecured or secured basis through our Flexiloan and Flexiloan Lite products. To find out more about our funding options, including our range of loan sizes and terms, visit our business loans page. Read on for the key features of our loan products:
- Business loans of £5,000 - £500,000 repaid over 3 – 48 months
- Interest rates starting from 0.9% per month
- Approval and deposit in as little as 24 hours
- No hidden fees or early repayment penalties
- Interest charged on a reducing balance, not the total loan amount
- Repayment holidays and top-ups available as standard
- Exclusive discounts on industry-leading business services through our Member Marketplace.
While we use technology to speed up the process, we've kept the personal touch when it comes to helping our customers secure vital funds. Our expert relationship managers will carefully consider your application before reaching a decision, making sure that the loan amount and terms match your business' needs.
Why choose Fleximize for a £50k loan in the UK?
Fleximize has helped thousands of small businesses to secure a £50,000 loan, including retailers, manufacturers, hauliers, marketing agencies, care providers, and construction firms. Here are some of the reasons why businesses seeking a £50k loan have chosen Fleximize as their funding partner:
- Fuss-free: Our online application form can be completed in a matter of minutes, and you could receive your funds the very same day.
- Flexible: By taking advantage of top-ups, our Penalty-Free Promise, and repayment holidays, you can shape your loan package and repayments around your needs.
- Personal: You'll be assigned a dedicated relationship manager to guide you through the process. If you decide you require more than your initial £50k loan, you'll be greeted by the same point of contact when returning for extra funding.
- Recommended: Fleximize has been rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot based on over 500 customer reviews. Discover how we've helped previous customers with business finance by visiting our case studies page.
- Award-winning: Our work has seen us pick up numerous awards, including being twice named the Best Business Finance Provider at the British Bank Awards.
How to get a £50k business loan
Many small businesses find they're ineligible when applying for a 50k business loan with a high street bank. This is because traditional lenders follow strict rules that don't account for the trajectory that most SMEs follow. With a lender like Fleximize, your business will be considered even if your credit history is less-than-perfect. You could apply for business finance with Fleximize if:
- You are a registered limited company or LLP.
- You're a homeowner. If not, you can still apply for a maximum of £20,000.
- You're a sole trader or non-limited partnership with less than four partners, in which case you can borrow £25,000 or more.
- You have been trading for a minimum of six months with a minimum monthly turnover of £5,000. For a loan value of £50,000, your business needs to show an average monthly turnover of £25,000.
- If your business is based in England or Wales, you can apply for up to £500,000. If you're based in Scotland or Northern Ireland, we can offer an unsecured loan of up to £250,000.
Applying for a £50,000 business loan is quick and easy with Fleximize. Complete our short online form with a few details, and a member of the team will be in touch if you pass our initial checks. Once we have everything we need, you can get approved and receive your funds on the same day.
Fleximize's £50k business loan calculator
You can use our instant business loan calculator for an estimate of the total cost of your loan and a breakdown of your monthly repayments, including the potential savings if you were to settle early.
Looking for more than £50k?
Need a larger sum to achieve your business goals? We provide loans worth up to £500,000, which means Fleximize can support SMEs no matter how big their ambitions are. Check out our £100,000 business loans for more information on our range of funding options.