As a member of the Amazon Business Seller programme, you’ll know that dips or spikes in sales are sometimes unpredictable and can impact your cash flow. Accessing the right funding to overcome these challenges is critical, but it can be far from easy.
Traditional lenders such as banks can have strict criteria, which makes it difficult to gain approval. Or they may have lengthy application processes that simply don’t suit the fast-paced world of online retail. Many business owners therefore turn to flexible ecommerce funding that’s better tailored to their needs.
Fleximize offers small business loans that are perfect for Amazon sellers and other online merchants. Amazon Seller loans are designed to cater for the ebb and flow of ecommerce, so read on to find out more about how they work, what they can be used for and how to apply.
Who is an Amazon Seller Central loan for?
Amazon Seller loans are for business owners who sell their products via the world’s largest online retailer, Amazon. Members of the Business Seller programme benefit from a number of features that are designed to suit B2B transactions, such as quantity discounts and VAT calculations.
Although using Amazon Seller Central means you don’t have to worry about running a website or processing returns, cash flow challenges can still arise. That’s where ecommerce loans can help and, here at Fleximize, we offer both unsecured and secured options.
Ecommerce loans from Fleximize
Amazon Seller Central loans from Fleximize can provide the funding you need on terms that suit you and your business. You can head to our services page for more details on our Flexiloan and Flexiloan Lite, but here’s a summary of their key features:
- Business loans of £5,000 – £500,000 over 3 – 48 months
- Interest rates starting from 0.9% per month
- Approval and deposit in as little as 24 hours
- No hidden fees or early-repayment penalties
- Interest charged on a reducing balance, not the total loan amount
- Repayment holidays and top-ups available
- Exclusive discounts on industry-leading business services and tools through our Member Marketplace
When you apply for an Amazon Seller business loan, we’ll take your credit history into account, but rest assured it’s not the only thing we look at. We want to approve as many applications as we can and if yours is successful we’ll transfer your funds as quickly as possible.
To apply for an ecommerce loan with Fleximize, just fill in our simple online form with a few basic details. If you’d rather speak to us over the phone, you can give us a call on 020 7100 0110 and a member of our friendly team will be happy to talk to you.
What can Amazon business loans be used for?
You might need an Amazon business loan for a wide range of reasons, including:
Check your eligibility for an Amazon Seller loan
- We offer Amazon Seller loans in the UK for businesses registered with Companies House.
- Your business must have been trading for at least six months and have a minimum monthly turnover of £5,000.
- Businesses in Northern Ireland and Scotland can apply for unsecured loans of up to £250,000.
- For non-homeowners who have been trading for 36 months, we can support you with up to £20,000.
We want to say “yes” to as many ecommerce loan applications as we can. Rest assured that if you have a credit score that could be improved, it will not be the only factor we look at when making our decision.
How much does ecommerce funding cost?
Interest rates on our Amazon Seller loans start from 0.9% a month. There are no hidden fees for you to worry about and our Penalty-Free Promise means you can repay early and reduce the amount of interest that is due.
It’s unlikely that any two ecommerce loans will be exactly the same, so we recommend using our business loan calculator to work out what yours might cost. Alternatively, give us a call on 020 7100 0110 and we’ll be able to build your quote based on the details you provide.
How to apply for an Amazon seller loan with Fleximize
We know that securing ecommerce funding that works for your business is not always easy. That’s why we’ve made our application process perfectly straightforward.
All you need to do is fill out our simple online form with a few basic details. If you pass our initial checks, we’ll be in touch with next steps. Once we have everything we need and if you are approved, you could receive your funds the same day.
Why choose Fleximize for Amazon Seller loans in the UK?
We take great pride in having helped thousands of SME owners access the finance they need. Here’s what you can expect when applying for Amazon Seller business loans with Fleximize:
- Flexibility: The clue’s in our name. Top-ups, repayment holidays and our Penalty-Free Promise mean you can secure a funding solution that suits you.
- Fuss-free: Applying for an Amazon Seller loan takes just a few minutes and you could receive your funds the same day.
- Trusted: Our five-star Trustpilot rating and glowing client testimonials are evidence of how highly our customers recommend us.
- Personal: Your dedicated relationship manager will ensure your ecommerce loan meets your needs, and they’ll be on hand if you return for repeat funding.
- Award-winning: We’ve twice been named Best Business Finance Provider at the British Bank Awards. Take a look at the rest of our accolades here.
Apply for an Amazon Seller loan today
We can help you grow your online retail store – whether you’re an Amazon Seller or you run another ecommerce enterprise.
To find out more about our ecommerce loans, read through our FAQs or give a member of our team a call on 020 7100 0110. You can apply online in a matter of minutes, so hit the button below for a flexible Amazon loan that’s tailored to your specific needs.
These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.