The UK economy has fallen victim to the pandemic, the Russia-Ukraine conflict and subsequent hike in energy prices, and, most recently, the cost-of-living crisis and rising interest rates. As the UK enters a recession, we wanted to understand how businesses plan to weather the storm and what support they need.
Fleximize’s SME Outlook Report 2022 analyses responses from 273 UK business owners to understand the key obstacles businesses are likely to face over the next 12 months, their optimism levels, and, subsequently, what support they need to successfully navigate the inevitable headwinds.
The report reveals:
- How that cost-of-living crisis is impacting SMEs
- Where they are making cuts
- Whether businesses plan to increase their costs to offset rising costs
- What resources SMEs need to withstand the recession
- How confident they feel managing their finances
- How resilient businesses feel and their plans to borrow in the next 12 months
...plus much more.
Download the SME Outlook Report 2022
Fleximize is a multi-award-winning digital business lender dedicated to providing UK SMEs with flexible finance, done properly. Since launching in 2014, we’ve supported thousands of small businesses with over £300 million in funding.
As well as funding the underserved, we’re on a mission to drive transparency and demystify commercial finance. Business funding is evolving for the better, and we’re proud to be part of the revolution.