At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses all over the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we kick on into our next phase of growth, we're looking for people that want to help the little guys - the local, independent pub, the small hair salon, the family-run construction company.
Working as part of our Relationship Management team, you'll be at the forefront of helping our customers get the funding they need to grow their business. You'll be managing a varied workload and supporting other Relationship Managers to complete the ever-growing workload of applications.
We're looking for people that are professional, confident, and ideally with some experience in an underwriting position. You'll be self-motivated, ambitious, and forward-thinking, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and remain flexible.
- Reviewing applications from businesses that have applied for funding.
- Checking and assessing all supporting documentation from the applicant, including understanding financial accounts, bank statements, and credit reports.
- Completing a full underwriting assessment of each application using the information provided, complete with a summary and recommendation on whether or not the company should lend.
- Liaise with other departments, introducers, and other available sources to gather further supporting information.
- Contact clients by telephone and e-mail to discuss their requirements and work with them to find the best funding solution.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with clients on completion of their application in order to maximize future opportunities.
- Ensure customer applications are dealt with promptly, fairly, and in accordance with company compliance procedures.
What we're looking for
You'll need to have;
- Passion - entrepreneurs put their heart and soul into their business, and the least we can do is put OUR heart and soul into helping them
- Hunger - we're growing rapidly, and want people that are motivated by, and want to be a part of, that success
- Personality - we're a diverse and close-knit team, and everyone mucks in together
- Adaptability - ideas are drawn from across the company on things like product updates, web development, and marketing
- The ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to express opinions and points of view in a clear, concise manner
- Good time management
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organization skills and great attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and in a tight-knit team
What we offer
In return, we offer;
- Competitive Salaries. We’re committed to equal pay and professional development, so we review salaries annually. We also offer a company-wide pension scheme.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement - we offer an extended holiday entitlement, with an option to buy and sell annual leave days, just in case.
- Healthcare Benefits - all team members get private healthcare as standard, and this can even be extended to cover your family. We also offer a generous sick pay scheme and company death-in-service insurance.
- Perks & Discounts - everyone gets access to exclusive discount codes and offers on thousands of high-street and online stores.
- Professional Development - career advancement is as important to us as it is to you. We offer training courses and qualifications to help you further your skills and knowledge and allow you to take time to attend webinars and seminars to help you do your job better.
- Free Breakfast Every Day - didn’t your mum tell you to never skip breakfast? Our kitchen is filled with fresh fruit, cereals, and other goodies to start your day off right.
- Team Socials - regular team outings, whether it’s an escape room, theme park, football match, or evening at the local table tennis bar. We also have annual summer parties, with a BBQ, drinks, games, and more.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Still need convincing? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.