|£20,000 - £30,000 OTE 40K (depending on experience) | Permanent full-time | Ipswich, Suffolk
At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses all over the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we kick on into our next growth phase, we're looking for people who want to help us in our mission to make life better for business owners, with flexible funding and much more.
We're looking for an experienced credit controller who will be able to maintain outstanding customer relationships while implementing the Fleximize collections policy throughout the repayment phase of the business loan journey.
You will work as part of the Recoveries Team and be responsible for managing collections and recoveries of the debt portfolio across the Fleximize book.
- To work with the Finance Department to ensure correct totals and interest charges are charged.
- Escalate relevant accounts to appropriate stakeholders where necessary.
- Contact customers in a professional manner, ensuring compliance with the appropriate Fleximize policies and ensuring no reputational risk to the organization.
- To mitigate credit loss and preserve value by taking appropriate action on a case-by-case basis.
- To action credit reviews that other parties have escalated.
- Monitor and evaluate the escalated credit reviews and review process/es.
- Review data provided by Credit reports and check on all early warnings.
What we're looking for
Ideally, you'll have
- Professional and confident manner with a good understanding of recoveries.
- An excellent communicator (both written and oral)
- Able to act on your initiative while complying with company policies.
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organisation skills and great attention to detail.
- Able to deal with confrontation while remaining assertive.
In return you'll get
There are plenty of reasons to join us at Flex HQ. From our modern waterfront office (with a fully-stocked kitchen) to our staff perks, including private medical insurance, employee benefit scheme, and more. We're a friendly bunch at Fleximize, with regular team events and socials, and we’re excited to welcome you into the family. You can expect:
- A competitive salary: we’re committed to equal pay and professional development, so we review salaries annually. We also offer a company-wide pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement: we offer 25 days of holiday entitlement, with the added flexibility to buy and sell annual leave days. You get your birthday off too!
- Professional development: career advancement is as important to us as it is to you. We offer training courses and qualifications to develop your skills and knowledge. Taking time to attend webinars and in-person seminars that can help you in your role is also encouraged.
- Healthcare benefits: all team members get private healthcare as standard, which can even be extended to cover your family. We also offer a generous sick pay scheme, company death-in-service insurance, and an enhanced maternity pay scheme.
- Flexible working: depending on your role, we can offer hybrid working arrangements so you can choose a working environment that suits you.
- Perks & discounts: everyone gets access to exclusive discount codes and offers on hundreds of high-street and online stores.
- Free breakfast every day: our kitchen is filled with fresh fruit, cereals, and other goodies to start your day right.
- Team socials: regular team outings give us all a chance to have fun and relax, whether it’s an escape room, theme park, football match, or evening at the local table tennis bar.
The interview process
Our interview process involves two stages:
- Face-to-face interview (approx. 30 mins): If the hiring manager feels you’re a good fit, you’ll be invited to a face-to-face interview at Fleximize HQ.
- Meet the team: if you get to this stage, you will be invited to go into the office to meet the team. You'll get a live taster of what's involved in the job. This will allow both parties to set expectations and ensure the role is a good fit for the candidate.
Ready to apply?
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Want to find out more? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.