As a wholesale business owner, you’ll understand how important it is to have money available to cover costs, and how quickly cash reserves can be exhausted. Applying for external funding is one way to improve your business' liquidity, but sourcing wholesale finance on suitable terms isn’t always easy. The strict lending criteria of traditional lenders often makes it difficult for small businesses to access a bank loan, particularly if they haven't traded over a long period.
Thankfully, if you don’t meet those criteria, it doesn’t mean you’re out of options. Fleximize provides alternative finance for wholesalers like you, with funds deposited in as little as 24 hours. We’ve helped thousands of small and medium-sized businesses to grow with our range of SME wholesale finance options, all of which can be tailored to your specific business goals.
What is a wholesale business loan?
A wholesale business loan is a type of business funding designed to help wholesalers overcome their industry challenges, including late payments, cash flow gaps, and expensive warehouse fees. Fleximize offers unsecured and secured loans for wholesalers with varying rates and repayment terms. All loan products can be tailored to your business’ individual needs and for a range of purposes, whether you're looking to purchase more inventory or invest in a fleet of vehicles.
Wholesale business loans from Fleximize
A wholesale business loan from Fleximize will provide you with essential funding on terms that suit you. Our affordable funding options are perfect for small wholesalers because they offer speed and flexibility, allowing you to seize opportunities like discounted stock or newly-available premises. To learn how our funding could benefit your SME, visit our services page for further information about our Flexiloan and Flexiloan Lite products.
For a quick overview of what you can expect from our wholesale finance options, explore the following flexible features which come as standard with all our funding solutions:
- SME wholesale finance of £5,000 - £500,000, repaid over 3 – 48 months
- Approval and deposit in as little as one day
- No penalties for early repayment and no hidden charges
- Interest rates from 0.9% per month
- Interest charged on your reducing balance, not the original loan amount
- Top-ups and repayment holidays available on all loans for wholesalers
- Exclusive discounts on industry-leading business services through the Fleximize Member Marketplace
While we do look at your company’s credit score, our decisions are made by real people who'll consider the unique circumstances of your business. As a Fleximize customer, you’ll be assigned your own relationship manager who will carefully assess your application and work with you to create your wholesale finance package.
Get your application started today by filling out our simple online form or giving us a call on 020 7100 0110. We're waiting to say “yes” to your business.
What can wholesale loans be used for?
Fleximize's clients have used their funding to help in many areas of their business. Your wholesale business loan could be used in any of the following ways:
Check your eligibility for wholesale business finance
- Fleximize offers wholesale loans to UK-based SMEs and limited companies registered with Companies House
- Your wholesale business must have been continually trading for at least six months
- You must have a monthly turnover of £5,000 or more
- Unsecured loans for wholesalers of up to £250,000 are available for businesses in Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Non-homeowners who have been trading for at least three years can apply for a maximum of £20,000
Our goal is to approve finance for as many wholesalers as possible, which is why our lending criteria are more flexible and accessible than traditional lenders. We consider many factors when you apply for wholesale business finance with Fleximize, not just your company credit rating.
How much do wholesale loans with Fleximize cost?
Fleximize’s interest rates on loans for wholesalers start from 0.9% per month. There are no hidden fees to catch you out, and our Penalty-Free Promise allows you to settle your wholesale loan early without a costly surcharge.
As our wholesale business finance can be adapted for each company, it’s hard to say exactly how much your loan will cost. Our calculator tool can give you a rough estimation of the fees and interest rates involved, or you can give our team a call on 020 7100 0110 to receive a detailed quote.
How to apply for wholesale business loans
Get your wholesale business finance sorted in just a few minutes by filling in our online form with a few basic details. Once you pass our initial checks, your relationship manager will be in touch to guide you through the next steps. Providing we have everything we need, and your wholesale finance gets approved, you could receive your funds the very same day.
Why choose wholesale business finance from Fleximize?
We’ve helped thousands of UK business owners to access funding for their business growth, and we’d love to work with you on achieving your business goals too. Here are just some of the reasons our clients chose Fleximize as their business lender:
- Fuss-free financing: In just a few minutes, you can easily apply for our wholesale finance solutions and receive your funds within 24 hours.
- Flexibility: Features like repayment holidays, top-up funding and our Penalty-Free Promise ensure that our wholesale finance options can be adjusted to your business requirements.
- Personal service: Your dedicated relationship manager is here to support you throughout your journey with Fleximize – you’ll even speak with the same point of contact if you return for more funding in the future.
- Award-winning funding: The British Bank Awards have named us the UK's Best Business Finance Provider twice.
- Satisfied customers: With an ‘Excellent’ rating on Trustpilot and client case studies to shout about, it’s not hard to see why our clients choose us for SME funding.
How Fleximize's wholesale loans can be used in practice
Securing a short-term business loan can be crucial for saving money in the long run. Despite undergoing rapid growth, vintage fashion wholesaler Preloved Kilo was still leasing a fleet of vehicles to move stock between trading events. After receiving a loan from Fleximize, directors Mark and Wayne were able to save £5,000 per month in rental fees by purchasing their own vans. The funding also enabled them to buy stock when it became available at a significantly lower price, helping them to improve profit margins and re-invest in the business.
The team at Preloved Kilo were able to make long-term savings by purchasing their business fleet
Apply for a wholesale loan today
To apply for a Fleximize wholesale loan, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Apply via our online form
- Wait 24 hours after sending your documents
- Receive a decision and your deposit soon after
If you'd like to get more information about our business loans before applying with Fleximize, explore our FAQs section or customer case studies to learn more.
These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.