|£18,000 - £20,000 per annum pro rata | Permanent full-time | Ipswich, Suffolk|
At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses all over the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for people that want to help the little guys - the local, independent pub, the small hair salon, the family-run construction company.
We're looking for an enthusiastic marketing assistant to support the in-house marketing team in delivering the company's marketing strategies. This role will offer a great deal of variety and equip the successful candidate with broad knowledge of the different streams of marketing. It's a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to advance their career and develop their knowledge across the entire marketing mix.
- Reporting and general administrative tasks
- Carrying out competitor/market research
- Sending out review invitations and monitoring company feedback
- Supporting the content manager with editorial tasks such as:
- Proof-reading and uploading articles
- Researching guest posting opportunities
- Responding to guest writing enquiries
- Image sourcing for upcoming articles
- Providing ongoing support across marketing projects, campaigns, events, and more!
What we're looking for:
We have a culture where everyone chips in to make things happen and we're always looking for people to join our passionate, helpful, and positive team. The team is predominantly working remotely at present – but the expectation is that you’d be coming back to the office in 2021.
- You’re an enthusiastic, driven, and positive person
- You have a real interest in marketing (you can learn to love finance!)
- Excellent knowledge of computer software and online applications
- Hungry to learn new skills and you take great pride in your work
- Methodical and well-organised (you’ll have a varied workload, so this is integral to your success in the role)
- Proficiency with numbers - ability to collect and understand data/information
- Excellent written skills
Bonus points for:
- Going the extra mile - getting stuck in and going above and beyond to support your peers and ultimately, the company mission
- You embrace tech – with experience using social media, CRM, and CMS platforms
- Creativity - you’ve got an eye for design and a basic understanding of the Adobe Suite
- Previous experience working in B2B marketing, and/or FinTech
In return you'll get:
There are plenty of reasons to join us at Flex HQ. From our modern waterfront office (with a kitchen stocked full of breakfast and fresh fruit), to our employee perks, including private medical insurance, employee benefit scheme, and much more. We're a close-knit family at Fleximize, and with our regular team socials, parties and more, we're looking forward to welcoming you into the family. You can expect:
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy or sell annual leave days
- Professional development - we offer training courses & qualifications dependent on your role
- Private healthcare as standard
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with thousands of retailers
- Free breakfast every day (when working from the office!)
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Still need convincing? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.