At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses all over the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we kick on into our next phase of growth, we're looking for people that want to help the little guys - the local, independent pub, the small hair salon, the family-run construction company.
Working within our Customer Service team, you'll be at the forefront of helping our customers get the funding they need to grow their business. You'll be helping to guide them through the process and be their main point of contact.
We're looking for people that are professional, confident, and goal-driven with a good ability to adapt to changing circumstances, and excellent written and spoken communication skills. We're looking for someone that is self-motivated, ambitious, and forward-thinking, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and remain flexible, when required.
- To be the first point of resolution for customer enquiries
- Work with both customers and colleagues to ensure an outstanding customer experience
- Refer customers to senior colleagues when appropriate
- Listen and show understanding of a customer’s business situation
- Learn about and understand financial products and explain them to customers clearly and concisely
- Work with customers to obtain documents and information required
- Communicate with applicants over the phone, email, and live chat
What we're looking for
Ideally, you'll have;
- Passion - entrepreneurs put their heart and soul into their business, and the least we can do is put OUR heart and soul into helping them.
- Hunger - we're rapidly-growing, and want people that are motivated by, and want to be a part of, that success.
- Personality - we're a diverse and close-knit team, and everyone mucks in together.
- Adaptability - ideas are drawn from across the company on things like product updates, web development, and marketing.
- Previous customer service/sales experience, preferably in business loans or another financial environment
- Previous experience of using a customer database
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills and great attention to detail
What we offer
In return, we offer;
- Competitive Salaries - we're offering a competitive salary of £16,000 - £20,000 with on-target earnings of £25,000 - £30,000. We’re committed to equal pay and professional development, so we review salaries annually. We also offer a company-wide pension scheme.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement - we offer an extended holiday entitlement, with an option to buy and sell annual leave days, just in case.
- Healthcare Benefits - all team members get private healthcare as standard, and this can even be extended to cover your family. We also offer a generous sick pay scheme and company death-in-service insurance.
- Perks & Discounts - everyone gets access to exclusive discount codes and offers on thousands of high-street and online stores.
- Professional Development - career advancement is as important to us as it is to you. We offer training courses and qualifications to help you further your skills and knowledge and allow you to take time to attend webinars and seminars to help you do your job better.
- Free Breakfast Every Day - didn’t your mum tell you to never skip breakfast? Our kitchen is filled with fresh fruit, cereals, and other goodies to start your day off right.
- Team Socials - regular team outings, whether it’s an escape room, theme park, football match, or evening at the local table tennis bar. We also have annual summer parties, with a BBQ, drinks, games, and more.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Still need convincing? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.