At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses all over the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we kick on into our next phase of growth, we're looking for people that want to help the little guys - the local, independent pub, the small hair salon, the family-run construction company.
Working within our Compliance Team, you'll be working alongside other team members to ensure that we, as a company are managing our compliance obligations. We're therefore looking for people that are professional, confident, and with a keen eye for detail. We want someone with excellent written and spoken communication, along with strong analytical, administrative, and organizational skills.
- Monitoring of calls made by the business to ensure we're conforming to compliance requirements
- Carry out Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks and compliance reviews
- Create and review introducer agreements/contracts and carry out due diligence
- Carry out post-deposit checks and ensure all relevant agreements are signed by all parties required
- Compile, log, and store all suspicious activity reports (SAR) and monitor existing accounts for suspicious activity
- Other general administrative and organisational duties as requested by the Compliance Director
What we're looking for
Ideally, you'll be;
- Professional and confident with a good understanding of recoveries
- An excellent communicator (both written and oral)
- Able to take your own initiative whilst complying to company policies
- Analytically, administratively, and organisationally strong, with great attention to detail
- Able to deal with confrontation whilst remaining assertive
- Passionate - entrepreneurs put their heart and soul into their business, and the least we can do is put OUR heart and soul into helping them
- Hungry - we're growing rapidly, and want people that are motivated by, and want to be a part of, that success
- Personable - we're a diverse and close-knit team, and everyone mucks in together
- Adaptable - ideas are drawn from across the company on things like product updates, web development, and marketing
What we offer
In return, we offer;
- Competitive Salaries. We’re committed to equal pay and professional development, so we review salaries annually. We also offer a company-wide pension scheme.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement - we offer an extended holiday entitlement, with an option to buy and sell annual leave days, just in case.
- Healthcare Benefits - all team members get private healthcare as standard, and this can even be extended to cover your family. We also offer a generous sick pay scheme and company death-in-service insurance.
- Perks & Discounts - everyone gets access to exclusive discount codes and offers on thousands of high-street and online stores.
- Professional Development - career advancement is as important to us as it is to you. We offer training courses and qualifications to help you further your skills and knowledge and allow you to take time to attend webinars and seminars to help you do your job better.
- Free Breakfast Every Day - didn’t your mum tell you to never skip breakfast? Our kitchen is filled with fresh fruit, cereals, and other goodies to start your day off right.
- Team Socials - regular team outings, whether it’s an escape room, theme park, football match, or evening at the local table tennis bar. We also have annual summer parties, with a BBQ, drinks, games, and more.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Still need convincing? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.