At Fleximize, we've lent millions to businesses all over the UK, won a ton of awards, and helped thousands of business owners fulfil their ambitions - but we're just getting started. As we kick on into our next phase of growth, we're looking for people that want to help the little guys - the local, independent pub, the small hair salon, the family-run construction company.
We work really closely with our introducer network - a community of expert business finance brokers. They help thousands of business owners navigate the (sometimes) confusing world of business funding. Our Business Development Managers are our main point of contact for these brokers, so this role requires you to build and maintain relationships with them, and lead initiatives to generate and engage with applicants to build new business for the company.
We're looking for people that are professional and confident, with a good ability to adapt to changing circumstances. You'll also need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills. We're looking for someone that is self-motivated, ambitious and forward-thinking, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and remain flexible when required.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with business introducers.
- To work with both introducers and applicants to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- To work with customers, introducers, and internal staff to ensure a seamless application process.
- To attend off-site meetings and events to build and maintain introducer relationships.
What we're looking for
Ideally, you'll have;
- Passion - entrepreneurs put their heart and soul into their business, and the least we can do is put OUR heart and soul into helping them.
- Hunger - we're rapidly-growing, and want people that are motivated by, and want to be a part of, that success.
- Personality - we're a diverse and close-knit team, and everyone mucks in together.
- Adaptability - ideas are drawn from across the company on things like product updates, web development and marketing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - our brokers and customers often have bigger things to worry about than their application, not least the day-to-day running of their business. We need people to be understanding, patient and, above all, helpful.
- Strong analytical, administrative and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
What we offer
In return, we offer;
- Competitive Salaries - we're offering a competitive salary of £18,000 rising to £24,000 after completion of probation, along with a generous commission structure. We’re committed to equal pay and professional development, so we review salaries annually. We also offer a company-wide pension scheme.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement - we offer an extended holiday entitlement, with an option to buy and sell annual leave days, just in case.
- Healthcare Benefits - all team members get private healthcare as standard, and this can even be extended to cover your family. We also offer a generous sick pay scheme and company death-in-service insurance.
- Perks & Discounts - everyone gets access to exclusive discount codes and offers on thousands of high-street and online stores.
- Professional Development - career advancement is as important to us as it is to you. We offer training courses and qualifications to help you further your skills and knowledge, and allow you to take time to attend webinars and seminars to help you do your job better.
- Free Breakfast Every Day - didn’t your mum tell you to never skip breakfast? Our kitchen is filled with fresh fruit, cereals and other goodies to start your day off right.
- Team Socials - regular team outings, whether it’s an escape room, theme park, football match or evening at the local table tennis bar. We also have annual summer parties, with a BBQ, drinks, games and more.
Good to know
- Telephone interviews will be carried out from Monday 6 April, followed by a face-to-face or remote interview.
- Candidates will be required to complete a short maths and written test.
- An immediate start is available for the successful candidate or candidates.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Still need convincing? Click the button below to find out more about life at Flex HQ.